Powerturn F * Electromechanical swing door drive for single leaf fire and smoke protection doors
- Smart swing function for easy manual door opening
- Closing force of EN4-7 with variable adjustment
- Opening and closing speed can be individually adjusted
- Mechanical latching action when operated without current, and electrical latching action in regular operation, which accelerates the door shortly before the closed position
- Low-energy function opens and closes the door with reduced speed, fulfilling the highest safety requirements
- Vestibule function controls the opening and closing of two consecutive doors (interlocking door system)
- Obstacle detection detects obstacles through contact and stops the opening or closing process
- Automatic reversing detects an obstacle and returns to the opening position
- Push & Go function triggers the automatic drive components following light manual pressure on the door leaf
- Drive can be used with roller guide rail or link arm
- Servo function for motorized support when manually opening the door
- Optional radio board for wireless activation by radio transmitter
Electromechanical swing door drive for single leaf fire and smoke protection doors
- Fire and smoke protection doors
- Right and left single leaf single-action doors
- Single-action doors up to 1600 mm leaf width or 600 kg weight
- Minimum leaf width 800 mm
- Interior and exterior doors with high access frequency
- Door leaf installation and transom installation
Installation situations in reference objects and videos
Installation freedom - with the new swing door drive from GEZE Powerturn.
The clever GEZE mounting system of the Powerturn swing door drive not only reduces stock keeping, but also simplifies the assembly process for processors.
Our strongest drive: GEZE Powerturn.
The automatic swing door drive Powerturn reliably and safely opens even large, heavy doors up to 600 kg sash weight. The hinged door drive from GEZE is also the right solution for fire doors.
Accessibility - with the new GEZE Powerturn.
The Powerturn revolving door drive also opens large, heavy doors such as fire doors effortlessly in any walk-in situation. This is made possible by the unique Smart swing function which also meets the requirements of the so-called inclusion.
Installation video GEZE Powerturn (swing door drive) sensor roller guide
With the GEZE sensor roller rail for the Powerturn swing door drive, installation is also possible on very narrow door profiles.
Installation video of the swing door drive, GEZE Powerturn IS Mechanism
The Powerturn revolving door drive with integrated door-closing control is ideal for double-leaf fire doors and emergency exit doors
Installation video GEZE Powerturn, swing door drive
The swing door drive Powerturn is characterized by flexible installation. It makes it possible to realize different types of installation with only one drive variant.
|Reveal depth (max.)*||300 mm|
|Opening angle (max.)||136 °|
|Installation in the door leaf||No|
|Installation in the door frame||No|
|Transom installation opposite hinge side with link arm||Yes|
|Transom installation opposite hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Transom installation hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Door leaf installation opposite hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Door leaf installation hinge side with roller guide rail||Yes|
|Door leaf installation hinge side with link arm||Yes|
|Mechanical latching action||Yes|
|Electrical latching action||Yes|
|Electrical closing sequence control||No|
|Mechanical closing sequence control||No|
|Disconnection from mains||Main switch in the drive|
|Power supply for external consumers (24 V DC)||1.2 A|
|Operating modes||Automatic, Off, Permanently open, Shop closing, Night|
|function smart swing||Yes|
|Inverse function (opening by spring force)||No|
|Push & Go||adjustable|
|Operation||Programme switch DPS, Programme switch integrated in the drive, Programme switch MPS|
|Suitability for fire protection doors||Yes|
|Integrated smoke switch||No|
Variants & Accessories
* Notice about the products displayed
The products mentioned above may vary in form, type, characteristics and function (design, dimensions, availability, approvals, standards etc.) depending on the country. For questions please contact your GEZE contact person or send us an E-Mail.