GEZE Cockpit * Modular building automation system for using different software applications in building automation or BACnet IP integration in other systems
- Modular building automation system
- BACnet Standardized Device Profile B-BC (BACnet Building Controller)
- Visualisation, operation and monitoring of connected GEZE products
- Separately licensed browser applications for versatile applications in building operation
- Connection option for different bus lines for flexible building planning and scalability
- Powerful hardware for installation in control cabinets. Top-hat rail installation
- GEZE BASIC configuration software
- GEZE VISU app for the visualisation and operation of GEZE products
- GEZE VISU+ app for additional alarms, monitoring and e-mail notification service
- Multi-client capable system for depicting wide variety of building and user structures
- Activation of different connections via licensable protocol adapter (max. 3 per hardware)
Modular building automation system for using different software applications in building automation or BACnet IP integration in other systems
With GEZE Cockpit, we are closing the gap in building automation with the first smart door, window and safety system. The unique networking of door and window technology with intelligent software and open interfaces creates entirely new approaches to building automation for planners and operators. For more efficiency, safety and comfort.
- Networking of door and window technology with intelligent software and open interfaces
- Building automation of GEZE products
- BACnet IP integration in building management systems
- Connection of CAN bus capable GEZE products via 1 bus line
- Connection of CAN bus capable GEZE products via several bus lines
- Connecting non-bus compatible GEZE products or foreign components with GEZE IO 420 interface module
- Connection of CAN-Bus capable GEZE products using the GEZE IO 420 interface module
- Connection of GEZE smoke and heat extraction systems via GEZE IO 420 interface module
Installation situations in reference objects and videos
GEZE Cockpit the first smart door, window and safety system. - product video
For more efficiency, security, and convenience. For dynamic safety and fire protection concepts. For intelligent smoke and heat extraction, and for targeted escape route approval. For modular automation and more opportunities.
GEZE Cockpit and IO 420
With IO 420 it is easy to connect GEZE products to the GEZE cockpit. Comprehensive visualization, control and monitoring of GEZE products via GLT systems or GEZE cockpit. Measurability and evaluation of all activities in the areas of door, window and safety technology. Connection of further components possible at any time.
Variants & Accessories
* Notice about the products displayed
The products mentioned above may vary in form, type, characteristics and function (design, dimensions, availability, approvals, standards etc.) depending on the country. For questions please contact your GEZE contact person or send us an E-Mail.